Five Points Every Bangalore Parent Must Consider When Choosing A Preschool for their Kids
Tiny town nursery school is a school next to home. The preschool is the first outing for the children where they are separated from the warmth and protected zone of their parents. Tiny town preschool one of the best day-care in Whitefield, is next to home to the child, a place where children have enough material accompanied with good environment and loving teachers and staffs to make them feel comfortable and secure.
Importance of nursery education in children’s growth and development.
From the medium of nursery school, the child enters a new world, where they experience things that impacts their behaviour in future. The child is like a plain canvas, whatever they experience during this stage starts to make impression on him that defines his future behaviour. Tiny Town ,the top preschool in ITPL, is extremely conscious of the impact and importance of the nursery education on children and hence, has implemented best methods and instruments to make this stage for children enjoyable.
Following are the 5 points a parent must consider when choosing a Pre-school for her kids.
- How & What the child will learn in Nursery School- Nursery school is a stepping stone to the primary school. The child gets prepared for the big school; hence the parents must observe if the child will be taught all these things. The parent can also take opinion of other parents and observe the already enrolled children.
- Well behaved staff- Along with teachers, the co-helpers and staff also play an important role in the child’s growth. Nursery schools are extremely careful in employing staffs and do the necessary checking’s. it’s the co-helpers who feed, take the child to wash-room and change and clean when needed. So, parents must also see the quality of co-helpers.
- Role of teachers- From the lap of their mother the child falls in the hand of teachers. The next person who will impact the child greatly. Hence teachers for nursery school should be highly qualified with knowledge of child development and learning. A qualified, soft spoken, loving teacher can influence and stay with the child in his memory for long time. The child imbibes many habits and styles from the teacher.The teacher’s presentation, patience with children, speaking skills- soft and clear, how well she conducts and plays with the children, all are crucial aspects.
- Environment of the nursery school- The space that a child is to stay, share and enjoy in for a good number of hours, obviously needs to be clean, attractive, open and allows the child to explore and play by opening his body parts. The main idea of nursery school is to allow children to explore their environment and develop motor skills, like holding, grasping and socializing with teachers and his peers. The schools must have play area complimented with colourful classrooms with plenty of edutainment toys, sand pit with buckets and trowels, and many more play cum learning tools.
- The child learns time management- play time, tiffin time, story time, fun time etc.
- The child gets toilet trained. Learns to use toilet by himself with little assistant.
- The child learns to identify and take care of his belongings. The child can recognize and acknowledge his bag, tiffin, shoes etc.
- The child learns to socialize, play with their own age group, make friends, learn to recognize his name and his friends name, learns behaviour traits with teachers and among his groups.
- Pre-writing skills- the child can use crayons and chalks for drawing, scribbling, etc. the child learns to hold and control his hands which later helps them to use pencils for writing.
- Listening and identifying words- the child can recite songs poems and is shown alphabets also to recognize. He is slowly introduced to alphabets and phonetic sounds, which help him to identify and speak letters.
- Parents must also look to other essential facilities a nursery school must have
- Neat, clean, healthy and hygienic environment that includes children-friendly clean toilets and wash areas.
- Safe playground areas with outdoor children equipment, sandpit, etc.
- Proper and comfortable rest and eating tiffin areas.
- CCTV monitoring, security guards, fire alarms and fire extinguishers.
- Good and safe transport facility.
- Proximity to home, so that the child need not travel for long distance in the beginning, and parents can also reach easily to the child in any need.
Tiny town nursery school has all the facilities at the best and is one of the best day-care in Whitefield Bangalore.